Monday, January 9, 2012

Creativity Day 9!

And Here I find myself trying to be a blogger YET AGAIN! It is my goal to be more diligent and awesome at this thing! I have started something GREAT and I want people to find me and join in on the fun! So Creativity Day 9 was making this lovely space you find here! I learned a bit about HTML codes and how frustrating they can be and I quite love this layout!

I just got home from spending my weekend with my best friends! Celebrating my Dear Friend Kathleens Day O' Birth! I'm super duper glad she was born and loved getting to spend her day with her. Ate Yummy Mediterranean Food (Except the Fattoush! Bleh) And loved every minute of the time spent with my fabulous friends!

Let me know what you think of the new digs!




No comments:

Post a Comment