Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 10: Post Holiday Re-Decorating!

Kinda! :) I spent quite some time re-arranging my pictures and knick-knacks this Day. I love having a fun/beautiful home that people comment on. People walk in my front door and are greeting with a beautiful LOUD Blue wall and they LOVE it! It's So much fun.

My Home is coming along. I am an apartment manager as was my mother...and yes...grandmother. It's not my only occupation but it's free rent so that is amazing. However, I have learned over the years that when your job is also your home you can lose your home with one bitter supervisor. And thus feeling peace in my home has been hard to attain. I'm trying though! And that is why I have tried to make it as pretty as possible!

Here are the things I have done Recently and an overview of my living room :)





My New Peacock Picture from my Lovely Sister



The way my walls looked pre-christmas





And Post Holidays! Shaping up quite nice :)






And my Blue wall *sigh* Lovely isn't it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment