Tuesday, June 5, 2012




I started reading this blog because a new friend told me his sister had shaved her head because she was going through chemo therapy. I thought that that was a badass move and really wanted to read about it. From the first pictures of Sigourney Weaver I knew this woman was full of Sass and Wisdom and SO MUCH STRENGTH. I have loved getting to know her in this way and feel my friends/family/followers(who am i kidding I don't have followers :) Would also LOVE to be a part of her journey. So I am sharing her blog with you. Read, Enjoy SOAK IT UP. She is truly inspiring and I'm certain you will be glad you ventured her way.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are SO WELCOME, Lovely Lady. But it is I who should thank you. You keep inspiring others just by being you And I will definitely keep telling people how Amaze-tastic I think you are :)

      Delete