Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Things I haven't said to you.


*I wish you'd talk/write to me
*You really were an asshole and I'm no one's "for now"
*I'm sorry I never answer your calls. Busy is no excuse and I'm afraid one day you'll stop calling
*You are so gorgeous but I think your body image has you feeling insecure. It shouldn't but I will help in ANY WAY I can. I need help there too.
*Thank you for helping me get over my ex. We were less than nothing but knowing a real man helped me realize I deserved more.
*Our past makes me think we could have a future. But That's just sillyness.
*I don't hate you. I actually think you have helped me grow.
*You aren't really all that nice
*You are quite literally one of the most amazing people I've ever known. Words can't even express my love for you. which is why I fail to try.
*Im sorry I judged you at such a young age. I wish I could take it back.
*I kind of have a girl-crush on you.
*My life was better because you weren't in it. Thanks for leaving
*You are worth so much more than you keep letting yourself go for.
*You are not my enemy. You did nothing wrong.
*You were not blameless
*I miss you
*You helped me realize a love for music/musicianship was SUCH A TURN ON
*I try to pretend I'm not like the masses, but really I was just as excited when you broke up with your girlfriend.
*You talk about yourself too much.



8 comments:

  1. Those were some powerful words, Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, Thats my goal. Who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, Thats my goal. Who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time believing this is true, so I have a question for you.

    ^That rhymed! Who is your all time fav Giants player?

    Bonus question: Who was mine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt Cain for me,.Cody Ross for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not trying to find a place back into your heart, it's nothing personal, just want to say sunbathing. When the one year of our break up came, I reflected on the year and a half we were together and I realize I wasn't a great boyfriend where I needed to be the most. I'm sorry for the times I made you cry and felt unloved/insecure. Whenever someone tells me I'm a nice guy and stuff, I flashback to those times and it makes me cringe. I didn't mean to do those things to you and it was out of sheer ignorance on my part. Ignorant of what it means to be in a relationship and what it means to be a boyfriend. If you don't ever forgive me, I understand. I hope you find that guy that makes up for what I lacked. And again, I'm sorry for it

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you read my blog, you know that you have never left my heart. Not in a "I want you back and pine for you" kind of way, but just in a You were a big part of my heart and that doesn't go away kind of way.

    Also if you know me at all (which I know you do) You know forgiveness is a part of my being.

    I am kind of at a loss for words right now. I sincerely had never imagined I'd hear from you again nor that I'd recieve such a beautiful apology.

    Thank you. Those words seem so infantile and not good enough. But Gratitude is what has encompassed me.

    You ARE a nice guy. You are very special and I know you are only getting started. One day you will be a GREAT MAN. Just don't lose sight of yourself and what you stand for...please.

    I have come to a conclusion of my own and want nothing more than for you to know that I was wrong too. I shouldn't have bullied you into choosing. That was my sad attempt at keeping control of the sitution all the while knowing that loosing me was going to hurt you just like you were hurting me. It was so incredibly selfish and did NOT resemble Love in the slightest. I'm SO sorry.

    I'm doing really great. I hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete